Celebrating 120 days | Aku nak sihat cepat.



Celebrating my 120th day since my accident's. A lot had happened, yet there are still no progress for the leg. As far as I'm concern, I'll be seeing doc on 9th Aug. Probably to set up an operation for installing metal plate to fix the bone position.


What happened actually?
Well, it was 31 Mac 2010, I was on my way to school as it is Monday. Yet, it all happened in a blink, i admit i did overspeed a bit, i am conscious during my fall from my motorcycle, and when i raise my head, look at my right leg - blood. Yeah, blood. I know its broken. Lucky me, other motorist stop by and called for an ambulance, which then brought me to PPUM.

On that day itself, my fiance (not yet on the day of accident) come over and stayed a night at the hospital, took care of me while my mum applying on leave. We were supposedly to be engage on that sunday of the week - 6th April 2010.

And now, present day, since I've got an open fractured wound, doctor decided to postponed the date of operation. They dont want any infection when metal is inserted. Hopefully, I will get better soon as I am already growing tiresome of not working, not being able to go out and do things I want.

Insha-Allah.

insya-Allah with Allah will you'll be better. Okay Soni!

Tima kasih sgt2.doakan la ya.tima kasih.